Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What?

We'll be watching the mud flow as winter ends and spring sets in in N/W Pennsylvania. Which, at this point in the calender year, is simply an mental image used for heat. So until then I'll be filling this blog with things that rise and bubble up out of the bogs. You may learn something - you may not. Same here.

I'll also keep you up to date about my work - and how to get a hold of it. You may want it in your home and or office - you may not. Same here. I also intend to bring you articles that I've come across that may be helpful and or needed in your daily existence on this blue planet. Some you may enjoy and agree with - some you may not. Same here. But they'll make you think. (God loves His people to THINK).

Oh, if talk about the creator (Yahweh) upsets you to the point your ears squeak and you frown heavily, you might not enjoy this page - or you may. But as He's pretty much what I'm about (the lamp that lights my path) - His name and purpose will probably be mentioned.

But - I'd thot I'd take this blog deal out for a spin. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping - lets see what happens.

cJa